Thursday, May 29, 2008

A taste of life with the Lunds on a UP homestead

All can be said of my life in just a few pictures:

Standing in Lake Superior

(Some ) of the Lunds: Mary, Theresa, Annie, Michael, Stephen, and Lizzy

An 8-9 mile bike ride in the UP countryside

I milked a cow!!! ( The poor thing I was probably doing it all wrong anyway)

And this is Johnny!!! (I couldn't resist :)


Wading through a (to me, not them) very cold creek.
An old, abandoned, one room school house

And that is life... (though I probably should have posted a picture of the homemade chocolate mint cookies and fresh raw milk we had for breakfast and dinner, but I didn't want you to feel too jealous of me.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Julia,
I like your blog a lot. I miss you so much. Your blog is awesome.


Love, Elli

Faith Mae said...

AHHH!!!! Those pics are cool. The cow...*snicker* wow. You are now officially cultured.