Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am one travellin' girl

So it seems like I really enjoy traveling a lot, I am going on another trip this time it is long but only a month. I will be going to four states, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida and Michigan.
I will not be doing my regular Saturday Sketches, but hopefully I will be posting about my adventures in Oklahoma and Michigan. In Oklahoma I will be going to the traditional Clear Creek Monastery and meeting some old friends of my dad. Then I will be spending most of the time with some friends in Michigan (hey Mary and Annie), where they live on a farm/homestead, and will be teaching me some AMAZING skills, and modeling to me a family living an agrarian (like what I was talking about before) lifestyle. So hopefully I'll get out a few pictures or posts here and there, and then I will start back on the regular Saturday Sketches when I return in July. Hope to see you and I will keep all you, my blog readers, in my prayers. Have a wonderful end of spring and beginning of Summer, (wow is it that already, time has flown bye.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julia!!

I'm not so sure about the 'amazing skills' part, but definitely a whole lotta fun! And if that ain't worth it--(hey maybe we could teach you how to talk hillbillyish)--then what is?!! ;-)
I was very surprised (and excited) to see this post... Where are you at now? SEE you soon!

Faith Mae said...

Can't wait to see you!