Friday, May 9, 2008

The Saturday Sketch

This is for all you Mother's out there (especially mine :) you are amazing!

Motherhood "How could not the station of Motherhood, the very utterance of the word, evoke such wonder, such awe, such honor, as to render every human in its hearing speechless! For my very ability to hear the word, to ponder its meaning, exists only because I was given birth...by a mother...brought into the world through a series of miracles not even science can explain. "Mothers shape the world one family at a time. Family life is the foundation of human existence and mother is the cornerstone upon which the family is built."
Mary Carlisle Beasley

Have a wonderful Mother's day!
*I know this is a day early, but I will be gone on the actual day.

1 comment:

Faith Mae said...

I adore you mommy!!