Monday, January 14, 2008

A Computer Break

Hello my dear Readers,
I have decided I am going to take a break from the computer until Saturday. I have so much to do and so much I want to do and I end up spending those precious hours whiling away at the computer. Once I click on Firefox I am gone for hours checking my "email" and "blog," but then I think of all these other things I "have" to do and I don't get off for at least an hour. I will see you on Saturday when I will feel more accomplished and hopefully after I finish a book that is taking me forever to read. See you "soon"...
~Jules

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I anxiously await your return! I'm also looking forward to seeing more of your drawings. Enjoy your rest.

Caroline

Faith Mae said...

Whoa. I just did the same thing! How totally....significant!

Good for you mate!

XoXo