Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Another Year Gone By

2008!!! It sounds so surreal and yet delightfully exciting at the same time. It is so weird how fast time passes. It is as if when your in the present moment you are always looking forward to the next big thing in your life. 5 years ago today I was looking ahead to the future and what would happen in my life to come. And yet here I am now, and have already passed through those things. That's why I must always hold on to the moment. It is only a blip on the screen of life. So I must take advantage of this moment to ask God to Bless my year and yours and that we will all grow closer to Him and each other, that we will be blessed as a society and as a family, all in the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
~Have an amazing year.~
Julia

No comments: