Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Sweet Home California!!!"

Need I say more? :) Well we came home at 6:00 am on the 18 from a day of flying, sitting and driving. You might be thinking "oh, the poor things they must've been so tired," but actually we weren't that tired because we were so excited to see home again, and thoroughly woke ourselves up by running around the house shouting for joy and kissing everything. So because were the crazy Pudewas that we are, and in order to keep an early schedule, we decided to stay awake instead of to sleep. I was actually perfectly fine until 7 pm and then I conked and slept 12 hours... and here I am today. It is really weird coming home though, I am still trying to adjust. To see everything that we have been dreaming about and missing so much is really quite surreal, as if we are in a dream, or we never even went to South America. But we did and here we are back again to our "sweet home California." I will leave you now because carpet calls me, ( I have to replace the carpet in my room because of mold, so I must go and find a new carpet.) Good bye my friends.
Julia

No comments: