Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Americanism

I have decided to make my blog more serious. There are a lot of problems and issues out there in the great big world, and I intend to think and talk about them, and my blog is just the place to do it. Basically I am going to start a new subject: Americanism. That would include all the problems and issues that we are facing in America right now. Politics, moral issues, and my belief about the lifestyle of Americans today. It will be happy, it will be sad, and it will be from me. You don't have to like it if you don't want to. I am putting it out there in the cold, whether or not people want me to. I feel like this blog is too mediocre, I don't really post anything important and I don't really post anything stupid. I just want it to be something. I will continue with the Saturday Sketch, but I will also try to do more. Check back tomorrow and I will post my first "radical post" I guess you could call it. I just need to work on it a little bit. We shall see where this takes us, but all of life is an adventure right?

No comments: