Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sorry!!!

Hello Again,
I am sorry about the last post. It kinda shows that I was really homesick, and having a bad day. We are not doing nothing right now, we just aren't travelling. We just moved from a cabana in Alta Gracia to a rented house in Villa Los Aromas, which is a beautiful, quiet little community completely surrounded by La Bolsa Rio (river). We actually have a backyard and are enjoying swimming in our backyard river, sun tanning (burning for me and my light skin) on rocks, and eating the wild mulberries that grow everywhere. Granted we are still a little bored sometimes, and are still extremely homesick, but life isn't that bad and there is a lot to be grateful for. My dad will be coming back from the States ( I started calling the USA " the States" ever since we came here) and we will take 1 last week of Spanish classes and then go travel to the scenic Bariloche and go check out the legendary Andes. Life is good in this hemisphere.
All in God's perfect plan for our trip,
Julia

P.S. For those of you who asked for pictures I posted in a previous post that I posted the pictures of Uruguay with the posts that I wrote in Uruguay. So if you check the first 3-4 posts there should be some pictures there. Sadly I am in the same pickle of only using the internet's computers so I can't post any pictures right now, but I will hopefully show all of you all of my hundreds of pictures when we come home in 24 days.
PP.SS. Not to mention it, but it really is encouraging when people comment, so if you so desire...then please do. Hasta luego!

3 comments:

Faith Mae said...

24 days?! Sheesh. Do you long for Mcdonalds or what!?!? (;

Caroline said...

Now you've learned a practical application of the proverb "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"! Gee, that doesn't look very nice when I read it, but I'm saying it in the nicest possible way! But it is often true, and you've already got more comments than usual and I'll bet you'll get more comments in the future! I'm sure there are lots of people reading your blog, but most lurkers rarely comment. I'm following all of your family's blogs, and praying for y'all as well, but oh my goodness I'm not much of a commenter! I'll try to do better!

I'm so glad you're feeling better, and hope you'll continue to blog. I love reading the blogs for each of you, because each person has their own perspective on what happened, and that makes each person's blog uniquely their own. So please keep posting!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I must have been raving. It has occurred to me (after the fact of course) that the comment I left yesterday might have implied that I thought you were COMPLAINING! No no no! I used very poor wording to indicate that sometimes it's best to just say how you really feel, and that may motivate people to respond. Sheesh, that's what I MEANT to say, so why didn't I just say that instead of harping about squeaky wheels?? You don't have to publish it if you don't want to! :)
Love you,
Caroline
ps I can't seem to log on with my user name, so I've been demoted to "anonymous"