Monday, November 19, 2007

Feelings of Discouragement

Here I am in Alta Gracia, Argentina and I am feeling pretty discouraged about this blog. We are not doing anything on this trip anyway, other than sitting around waiting for a month. Everyone is probably really busy with their own lives right now, so I don't expect anyone to be reading this. But if any of you are then know that it is not because of business that I am not going to blog until I have something good to say or I know that people are actually reading my boring reviews. That is it for now. Check back some day. Chao people!

2 comments:

Faith Mae said...

Hey Julia!

Whoa! You got it all wrong! At least for me. I have been keeping tabs with you and your family as often as I can. It is all quite fascinating. Although I'm sure you must be getting terribly homesick! I know I would. I miss you and Fiona more and more as I read your posts. Tell Fiona I said "Hi!" and the same for your dad. (;

XOXO

Faith Morgan
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

P.S. I dunno if you have e-mail where you are. Here is mine-faith@faithfulbookshop.com

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP POSTING!!!! And where are those promised pictures in your old blogs?????