Monday, September 3, 2007

A New Beginning...

Well hello my friends,
it has been a
dreadfully long time since I posted. I am so sorry. I have been busier then a bee; working, planning, but especially packing. That is actually the new beginning I was talking about. I have decided to use this blog for a Uruguayan journal. I am going to Uruguay and Argentina for three months with my family. We will be vacationing, immersing ourselves in a different culture, and learning Spanish/Espanól. It will be an adventure, for sure. Which is why I am going to blog and post pictures about it. I hope (for the tiny few that do read my blog), that you will enjoy this adventure with me. Adios me amigos!

4 comments:

Larissa said...

Love you, Julia!

Your faithful reader,
Larissa

Mary said...

I will check it every day!

your other faithful reader
Mary

Anonymous said...

I'll be checking all the time. Have the greatest of adventures! Love you.

your third faithful reader and devoted aunt,
Caroline

Anonymous said...

Love ya Jules! And tell me what you thought of my story! Have a great time!

-Kelly