Friday, February 5, 2010

(Sojourns)...of the Soul

Instead of the usual Friday- Affections of the Soul, today I am announcing that I will be taking a temporary blogging break. It is not that I am sick of blogging (yet,) or need a break or anything like that, but that I will be traveling. I will be gone until the third week in February, at which point I will hopefully continue blogging (easier said than done though, that's for sure.) So while I sojourn in far away states, you have a wonderful three weeks and always remember...

Life is beautiful.

(There, now I actually have a Friday quote...;)

3 comments:

Irene said...

Dad told me about your crazy trip! (and by crazy I mean going north in the dead of winter is crazy!! ;) ) But I hope it is so much fun and that you really enjoy yourself. I am coming to visit the family at the end of the month and I think there will be a day or two that we are both there. I hope so at any rate :)

Mary Lund said...

yeah, and what a crazy trip it was too! ;) We all miss you like crazy Julia!

I've been going back and forth between near depression and excitement and hope for our futures. Hopefully I'll settle down soon, but I am so very glad you came! I feel very blessed to know you!! :)

apudewa said...

I am so waiting for your next post!