Monday, November 9, 2009

Excuses? Updates? Or just a post...finally.

Well...I am back...and all I can say is that it has been a very, very, long time.
A lot has happened in my life during this indefinite blogging absence. I could give excuses as to why I have not blogged, I could also give you all the updates of the past year, but instead I will just say...hello again my dear blog readers and thank you for being patient.
There are so many thoughts and inspirations and ideas racing through my head of what I could possibly say and post, but you are again going to have to have patience with me as I get back into the swing of blogging and try to present them in a (somewhat) coherent way.
It is a bit like coming home after a long trip, there is so much to do and say, but one doesn't know exactly where to start. So as I am figuring this all out, I thought I would post some of the things that I have done (a.k.a written, thought, or read about) over the last year.

I do have one request of you though: could you (whoever you are) please leave a comment so that I know if and who is still reading my blog? Not only would it motivate me to post more often but also it would help me get to know my readers a little bit more. ;) Thank You!

World of blogging here I come...

8 comments:

Hi, I'm Mary... said...

Well you know we do!! 'We' being, Mary, Annie and Theresa. And between us we share the updates with the rest of the family. SO happy your back to blogging again!! love ya!! :)

Genevieve said...

Well, we may live in the same room and talk up a storm ;) but there's always more to know about someone...I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and inspirations here as well! :)

Faith Mae said...

Oh, Julia this is wonderful. You always make me think...Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I am here as well, Julia. Your blog is always a bright spot in grey days.
Mrs. Morgan (Faith's Mom)

Heather said...

Hehe...I accidentally left this comment on Morielle's blog, but it was intended for you. Here it is:

I'm reading sweet sister! I just finally checked my google reader after a month or more of not doing so, but now I've added you in my top browser bar so that I don't miss anything.
I'm thinking about you and missing your beautiful spirit and easy smile.
Lot and lots of love.
x
Heather

Irene said...

I'm reading!! :) :) (now that I know you are posting again... ;) )

The Digital Violinist said...

I am here and looking forward to reading any future posts from you!!
I enjoy reading your blog very much.

F.

Aunt Caroline said...

Yay! So glad you're back, and looking forward to reading your thoughtful posts!