Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So Long and Farewell to the Lunds and the UP

So this is the end, it is my last day here in the UP with the Lunds...:(


Arm wrestling with the girls, comparing when I first came and they all beat me miserably, and now on the last day, I beat them all once, at least. :)
This is where I was for the last month, and now I have to leave it... :(
GOODBYE to the UP!!!

Well I came and now I am leaving. I learned so much and had tons of fun with these wonderful people. Thanks to God and my parents that they allowed me to come here, and thank you to the wonderful Lunds for having me for so long (and tolerating me.) It was truly amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE MISS YOU JULES!!!!!! :'-(

Start planning your next visit!

Faith Mae said...

Oh man Julia. God has truly blessed you. Get home safe!

XoXo

Anonymous said...

There's definitely a 'Julia-sized hole' around here now!! We're having a hard time adjusting life without you :o(. I hope the rest of your trip home goes smoothly, and that you lived (and continue to live) through all the plane-craziness :o).

We have a short, wobbly movie of your plane taking off that the kids at home got to see. Johnny thought it was really neat :o).

Miss you, ttys, and keep in touch!! We'll be looking forward to hearing from you :o).

Annie